Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BeefyGeek's Financial Goals

BeefyGeek and I were talking about financial goals and such the other day, and I brought up saving for retirement. And he, in all seriousness said, "I don't think I want that to be one of our goals. I mean, I don' t think I'm ever going to want to retire."

!!!!

Man, this guy loves his job. Its so much fun to see him try to get into work "a little earlier" to get a jump start on such and such a project. This, from the same dear husband, who DROVE ME INSANE with his constant procrastination about school work. I guess I was figuring it would carry over into his work and I would live my life "not nagging".

I'm happy to say I was wrong. Write it down. It doesn't happen very much.

P.S. don't worry we're still going to save for retirement. Just in case. ;-)

No comments: