Thursday, January 7, 2010

Etsy Finds

Some things I would buy/make if I had the money/time.

This is so beautiful, I could picture Arwen wearing it. Geek, I know.



I love grasshoppers and crickets. People say they're lucky. If I believed anything was lucky, I'd believe that. They're so... cool.



I'm thinkin' bears for a nursery someday. Think Mr. Bultitude not Pooh. Although I love Pooh, especially non-Disney Pooh. A.A. Milne was a genius. His poetry is definitely gonna be on a favorites list one of these days.



Green and white is my current goal for at least one room in my home. I really do wanna try to make a mosiac one of these days:



This hat and scarf would downplay the whole bag lady thing, don't ya think?



This is just paper. But wow, Lovely:



And this. *





*Cool Button.

No comments: