Friday, January 29, 2010

Soon...

I've been MIA for a couple of reasons.

1) my body is a mess. sick, hormonal, insomnia, neck and back hell... you name it.
2) I've been taking a mini-Internet fast, I've been feeling a little blogged out lately. and been feeling totally OVER facebook. Even my email...
3)I got some BOOKS from the library. :-) As much as i love blogs, books are refreshing. An amazing home book, a couple of bread books (in keeping with my new years resolution,) and some fitness/stretching books that will hopefully help me to stop wincing when I try to turn my head.

So... soon I'll be sharing all the brilliant ideas I'm gleaning from them.

That's all for now. I'm mostly just posting so I stay in the habit. I'm committed to this thing.

P.S. I dreamt last night that Johnny Depp and I were really close. Like BFF's. And then I said something that hurt his feelings and he left all mad. In my dream I was so stressed 'cause i had no way to contact him and tell him i was sorry. It was awesome. lol.

I think I must have a pretty high opinion of myself subconsciously. I keep dreaming I'm close friends with the coolest people. (Like when I dreamt that Neo and Trinity were SO excited to see me.) Hahaha. Its a good feeling to be liked by cool people, even if it is just a dream.

And hey, Beefygeek loves me. In real life. And he's the coolest person ever. So that's even better.

No comments: